31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope you're all having a safe & fun Halloween. Please send me pictures if you or anyone you know dressed up. It's not a real holiday here, though they did have some pictures of witches around the candy at the grocery store this week. Weird since no one trick or treats. I miss Halloween.


It's Saturday at 2pm here and I am still in my pj's, unwashed & useless. Saturdays are by far the worst day for me. I think the fact that I don't get to rest at all during the week and I don't have time to feel bad, it all catches up with me today. I have at least brushed my teeth, washed my face & added some extra deodorant to my stinkiness! I just feel like it's a sick day or something and I don't want to leave the couch ... so I probably won't unless I get bold and paint my toenails. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm quite happy.


So I took a very important test for the baby. I consulted the ancient Chinese gender predictor ... online. It tells me I'm having a girl so there you go - prepare the pink. Apparently it's because I was 28 when I conceived and I conceived in September. Hmmmm. We'll see.


Here are my latest baby acquisitions. The adorable monster toy is our first official baby toy gift from Uncle Yusuf! Very cuddly and so soft, I may keep it for myself. The dignified teddy bear is just for decoration unless our little one likes cuddling sandpaper. But check that onesie on found on etsy.com! It's a little Nashville, Tennessee with the crossed guitar & banjo! God bless creative people who can read my mind and make sure things like this exist.

Anyhoo, that's all from me. I need to find something this body doesn't mind eating. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment